Capital Social : 20 000 €
Siret : 534 683 875 00023
Tel. : 04 67 21 49 88
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Directeur de publication, représentant légal : MME Catherine Maubert
Conception du site web : ESKALE
Hébergement : 1and1 Ionos Internet SARL, 7 place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
Loi informatique et liberté : The user has the right to access, correct and delete personal information relating to him/her, as precised in the provisions of Law 7817 the Data Protection Act of 6th January 1978, by sending an email to email@example.com
Property: The Website and each of its component parts are protected by legislation governing intellectual property and any other international applicable laws. Except for private use, users are prohibited from copying, modifying, creating derivative works, assembling, decompiling, assigning, sub-licensing or transferring, in any way whatsoever, any component part of the Content or the Website.
Cancellation conditions: 48 hours imperatively, without expenses, beyond that the amount of the room will be debited. Tolerance for the business at 12 am minimum the day before to cancel. Beyond that time, stays cannot be modified, early departures will be charged.
In the event of a dispute: After having referred the matter to Hôtel l'Ephebe and in the absence of a satisfactory response within one month, the customer may refer the matter to the Tourism and Travel Ombudsman, whose contact details and procedures are available on his website: www.mtv.travel
L'EPHEBE HOTEL'S COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY :
Because we consider you a valued guest, our first priority is to offer you exceptional stays and moments in our hotel.
Your complete satisfaction and trust are essential to us. That is why, as part of our commitment to meet your expectations, we have implemented a policy to protect your privacy.
This Charter materializes our commitments to you and describes the ways in which Hotel l'Ephebe uses your personal data.
The "6 principles" constitute the main rules applicable in our hotel:
By "personal data" we mean any information collected and stored in a format that allows you to be personally identified, either directly (e.g. name) or indirectly (e.g. phone number) as an individual. Before you provide us with this information, we recommend that you read the rest of this document, which describes our policy for protecting the privacy of our customers.
6 PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The following 6 principles apply:
1. Transparency: when collecting and processing your personal data, we will provide you with all information and inform you of the purpose and recipients of the data.
2. Legitimacy: we will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this Policy.
3. Relevance and accuracy: we will only collect personal data that is necessary for the processing of the data. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up-to-date.
4. Retention: We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes of processing the data in accordance with the requirements of the law.
5. Access, rectification, objection: You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. You may also object to the use of your personal data, in particular in order not to receive commercial prospecting. You have the right to access, rectify and oppose any communication of personal information concerning you by contacting the Hotel L'Ephebe, 12 quai du commandant Meric 34300 Grau d'Agde 12 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Confidentiality and Security: We will implement reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful alteration or loss, or unauthorised use, disclosure or access.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
At various times we may ask you, as a customer, for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as
- contact information (e.g. name, surname, telephone number, email, etc.);
- personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, ...);
- information about your children (e.g. first name, date of birth, age...);
- your credit card number, (for transaction and booking purposes):
- your arrival and departure dates;
- your preferences and interests (e.g. preferred floor, type of bedding, type of newspapers read, sports, cultural interests,...);
- your questions/comments, during or after your stay.
The collection of information from persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided by an adult. Please ensure that your children do not send us any personal data without your permission (including via the Internet).
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health details or sexual orientation.
WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on a number of occasions, including
1. Hotel activities:
- Booking a room;
- Check-in and check-out;
- Consumption in the hotel bar or restaurant during a stay;
- Requests, complaints and/or disputes.
2. Participation in marketing programmes or events:
- Registration in loyalty programmes;
- Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
- Online competitions or games;
- Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email.
3. Transmission of information from third parties:
- Tour operators, travel agencies, GDS reservation systems, others, ... ;
4. Internet activities:
- Connection to the site www.lephebe.fr (IP address, cookies);
- Online collection forms (online reservations, questionnaires, HOTEL l'Ephebe pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login, etc.).
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES?
We collect your personal data for the following purposes
1. Fulfill our obligations to our customers.
2. To manage the booking of rooms and accommodation requests:
- Establishing and maintaining legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your stay in the hotel:
- Monitoring your consumption (telephone, bar, etc.)
- Management of access to rooms
- Internal management of a list of clients who have behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel (aggression and incivility, failure to respect the hotel contract, failure to respect security rules, theft, damage and vandalism or incidents of payment).
4. To improve our hotel service, including :
- To process your personal data in our customer marketing programme, in order to carry out marketing, brand promotion and to gain a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
- To tailor our products and services to best meet your needs;
- To personalise commercial offers and relational messages to you;
- Inform you of special offers and new services
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay:
- Management of the loyalty programme;
- Qualification of the customer database;
- Segmentation operations based on customers' booking history and travel habits in order to send targeted communications;
- Predicting and anticipating future behaviour;
- Establishing statistics and business scores, and reporting;
- Provide contextual data to the offer push tool when a guest visits the hotel website or makes a reservation;
- To know and manage the preferences of loyal or not loyal customers;
- To send you newsletters, promotions and tourist, hotel or service offers, or to contact you by telephone;
- To manage requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys;
- To take into account your right to object;
6. To carry out cross-checking, analysis and combination via a trusted third party of your data collected during your reservation or your stay, in order to determine your centres of interest, your customer profile and to enable us to send you personalised offers.
7. To improve our services in particular:
- Carrying out studies and analyses of customer questionnaires and comments;
- Complaints management;
- To enable you to benefit from the advantages of our loyalty programme.
8. To secure and improve your use of our website, including
- Improving navigation
- Implementing security and fraud prevention
9. To comply with local legislation (e.g. retention of accounting documents, retention of WiFi connection data, etc.)
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with internal and external recipients under the following conditions:
a. Within the hotel: In order to provide you with the best possible service, we may share your personal data and provide access to authorised personnel, including
- Hotel staff;
- Reservation staff using the reservation tools;
- IT departments;
- Business partners and marketing departments;
b. With service providers and partners (data processors): your personal data may be transferred to a third party
for the purpose of providing services to you and enhancing your stay, including
1. External service providers: IT subcontractors, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
2. Business partners
c. Local authorities: We may also pass your information to local authorities if required by law or in the course of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
Hotel l'Ephebe takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login/password system, physical safeguards, etc.).
When you transmit credit card information when making a reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to secure your transactions.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or as required by applicable law.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access and modify your personal data subject to the applicable legal provisions. You may also exercise your right to object by writing to the address: Hôtel l'Ephebe, 12 quai du commandant Meric 34300 Grau d'Agde 12 or by email to email@example.com
In the interests of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driving licence or passport, to your request. All requests will be processed as quickly as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
We may amend this Policy from time to time. Therefore, we invite you to consult this Charter regularly, particularly when making a reservation at our hotel.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
If you have any questions concerning the personal data policy, please contact us at the following address Hôtel l'Ephebe,12 quai du commandant Meric 34300 Grau d'Agde 12 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org